In this section, Equipment, I want to look at some of the more useful or interesting equipment I’ve added to either of my Swifty scooters, as well as looking at ideas for clothing and other accessories.
- Clothing to Scoot – a carefully thought out clothing system.
- Lighting the Night – Knog Blinder Road 400 LED light, times two.
- Load Carrying – Rixen and Kaul Vario Rack and Altura Arran pannier.
- Puncture Prevention – fed up with getting flat tyres all the time. Read on.
- Swifty Evolution – a Swifty is good but there’s still room for improvement.
- Tools and Spares – essentials for dealing with breakdowns and punctures.
- Tyre Choice – choosing alternative tyres for town and country.
- Stopping Power – Magura HS33 hydraulic brake upgrade.
More Equipment coming soon
- Fixed or Folding – do I need a fixed or a folding Swifty.
- Luggage Racks – hand-built luggage racks for front and rear.
- Made for Mud – fitting mudguards to the Swifty Zero.
- Support Stand – device to support scooter for photography.
- Skid Plates – underside protection for any Swifty Scooter.
Copyright ©2018 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.