In the Blog section of Kick Scooting, I want to take you with me on some of my scooting adventures, exploring behind-the-scenes, if you like, and looking at just what goes into a typical days kick scooting. Warning, may include disturbing images of silly trousers.
- Another Swifty – Black Friday deals on the Swifty Air MK2.
- Leith Docks – exploring Edinburgh’s old docklands.
- Musselburgh Coast – muddy trails and old brickworks.
- Silly O’Clock – exploring footpaths and trails around the house.
- The Golf Course – an experimental night ride at a local golf course.
- The Old School – a photo and video scoot to an abandoned school.
More Blogs coming soon
- Arthur’s Seat – scoot & climb an extinct volcano in Edinburgh.
- Berwick Town Walls – exploring the Elizabethan fortifications.
- Bo’ness Trails – scooting the coast at Bo’ness, West Lothian.
- Dere Street – a Swifty Air scoot along an ancient Roman Road.
- Forth Road Bridge – crossing the Firth of Forth by Swifty Zero.
- Grey Mares Tail – off road adventure in the Southern Uplands.
- Innocent Railway Tunnel – cycle path in the centre of Edinburgh.
- John Muir Way – riding parts of the famous long distance route.
- Lindisfarne – a scoot around Holy Island, Northumberland.
- Old Hospital – a spooky Derelict hospital in East Lothian.
- Pencaitland Railway Path – 6.5 mile disused colliery rail route.
- Scottish Capital – exploring paths and trails around Edinburgh.
- Shawfair to Roslin Chapel – recently extended railway cycle route.
- The Kelpies – visiting the amazing Kelpies on my Swifty Zero.
- Tay Road Bridge – crossing between Newport-on-Tay and Dundee.
- The Royal Mile – Edinburgh Castle to Holyrood Palace.
- Traprain Law – a scoot and carry to find a trig point.
- Union Canal – nice flat towpath, perfect for Swifty scooting.
- Water of Leith – riverside trail through the City of Edinburgh.
Copyright ©2018 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.