In the Blog section of Kick Scooting, I want to take you with me on some of my scooting adventures, exploring behind-the-scenes, if you like, and looking at just what goes into a typical days kick scooting. Warning, may include disturbing images of silly trousers.
- The Old School – a photo and video scoot to an abandoned school.
- The Golf Course – an experimental night ride at a local golf course.
More Blogs coming soon
- Bo’ness Trails – scooting the coast at Bo’ness, West Lothian.
- Dere Street – a Swifty scoot along an ancient Roman Road.
- Forth Road Bridge – crossing the Firth of Forth by SwiftyZERO.
- Grey Mares Tail – off road adventure in the Southern Uplands.
- John Muir Way – riding parts of the famous long distance route.
- Local Trails – exploring footpaths and trails around the house.
- Old Hospital – a spooky derelict hospital in East Lothian.
- Scottish Capital – exploring paths and trails around Edinburgh.
- The Kelpies – visiting the amazing Kelpies on my SwiftyZERO.
- Traprain Law – a scoot and carry to find a trig point.
- Water of Leith – riverside trail through the City of Edinburgh.
Copyright ©2018 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.