While it can be fun just heading out on your kick scooter whenever you like and simply scooting wherever takes your fancy, having a few set challenges to tackle can add some adventure and fun to your rides. Here’s a few suggestions.
- Beach Bum – take your scooter to the beach and go for it.
- City Slicker – take your scooter to a city centre and explore.
- Dusk to Dawn – take your scooter out over night.
- Equinox Scoot – either autumn or spring, or both.
- Five Miler – plan a five mile route and go for a scoot.
- Forest Scoot – scoot the wild woods, watch for bears.
- Full Moon – go for a scoot on the night of a full moon.
- Night Scoot – wait until darkness falls to go scooting.
- Off-road Scoot – find an off-road route and go scooting.
- One Miler – plan a one mile route and go for a scoot.
- Snow Patrol – go for a scoot with snow falling or lying.
- Solstice Scoot – either summer or winter, preferably both.
- Storm Scoot – take your scooter out in really wild weather.
- Sunrise Scoot – go for a scoot and watch the sun rise.
- Sunset Scoot – go for a scoot and watch the sun set.
- Ten Miler – plan a ten mile route and go for a scoot.
- Time Scoot – pick a distance, scoot again faster, and repeat.
- Trig Pointing – find a trig point and take your scooter there.
Copyright ©2018 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.