In the Articles section, I’ll be taking a look at a range of topics relating to kick scooting the Swifty Zero and the Swift Air, from tyres and tubes to tackling different types of terrain, from the wrong trousers to finding places to scoot and whatever else comes to mind.
- First Impressions – unpacking, initial assemble, test ride and fine tuning.
- Getting Started – a simple guide for would-be scooterists.
- Hints and Tips – some simple ideas that make all the difference.
- Micro Adventures – you don’t have to scoot round the world.
- Minor Issues – dealing with those minor scooter problems.
- Routine Maintenance – if you can lift a spanner you can do this.
- Scooting Challenges – a few interesting ideas to keep you scooting.
- Scooting Hazards – wet leaves, pot holes and serious sheep.
- Scoots Law – to scoot or not to scoot, that is the question.
More Articles coming soon
- Being Seen – hints and tips to being seen and staying safe.
- Carrying Scooters – suggestions for those awkward routes.
- Custom Paint – Paul Smith inspired scooter make-over.
- Extreme Scooting – a more interesting look at kick scooting.
- Minimalist Scooting – making a kick scooter even more basic.
- Night Scooting – when darkness falls and the moon is full.
- Photo Scoots – the challenge of fine scooter photography.
- Scoot Commute – faster than walking, better than cycling.
- Scooter Safety – a few useful hints and tips to stay safe.
- Scooting Technique – a foot on the scooter, one on the ground, push.
- Trail Maintenance – some hints and tips for improving the way ahead.
- Ultimate Scooter – the scooter I want, that is yet to be.
- Winter Scooting – cold weather need not stop your scooting.
Copyright ©2018 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.